- Job Title: District Manager/ Direct Responsible Charge (DRC) 15 April 2021
- Veterans Preference
- Salary Range: (26.000 – 36,000 +) Actual Salary will be Based on Experience, Community size and
- Certification Levels; Determined by Langlois Water District (LWD) Board of Directors
- Reports to: LWD Board of Directors
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
- Position Type: Salary, Regular
- Revision Date; 11 April 2018
This position is for a District Manager (DM) and Direct Responsible Charge (DRC) who is responsible for primary water and office operations, certification, regulatory compliance and staff supervision entailing all aspects and operation, maintenance and administration of the Langlois Water District. Components or the system include raw H2O intake (Flores Creek), treatment facilities, reservoir and the distribution system.
Langlois Water district serves a small unincorporated community maintaining 115-120 accounts. The district employees 2-3 other employee’s depending on need and seasonal requirements. Work hours are determined by the District Manager who ensures all requirements are completed and within compliance and high standards. This is a salary, exempt position.
Please see this PDF document for more detailed information: